There are choices to be made throughout the high school years that will empower each student to stretch himself or herself academically, take some chances on new activities and adventures, and grow socially and emotionally. I provide guidance for each varied and successive step along this path. There are curricular and extracurricular choices, summer options, paid work, and community service to consider. Well thought out choices throughout high school will help optimize college choices and more importantly, give students the confidence gained through working hard, learning to give back, and trying new activities.
Learn what I offer starting Freshman year
Starting as early as freshman year (includes College Search and Application Advising), my advising includes:
- One-on-one meetings to establish working a foundation
- Review of academic record and advice on high school curricular choices
- Recommendations on extracurricular involvement and leadership
- Suggestions for summer activities
- Timeline for standardized testing prep and testing schedule
- Discussions on how to make high school a success
Thank you so much! With you help, my daughter was able to define and articulate her strengths and project them confidently in her college interviews.
At Greystone Educational Consulting, my goal is to help my clients get into a great college, as well as become happy, engaged college students and healthy, successful adults. I am a Professional Member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association and proudly serve on their outreach committee.